A lightweight yet powerful screen capture tool that allows you to easily capture anything on the screen including windows, objects, full screen, rectangular and freehand regions.
You can choose to save captures to file, copy to clipboard or immediately view and share with other programs using the drag & drop feature.
Other features include global hotkeys, automatic filename generation, delayed capturing, preview panel and a powerful selection tool.
Screentik saves images in BMP, GIF, JPEG, and PNG formats.
Simple and Quick
Take screenshots quickly, just a single click or a hotkey.
Capture anything on the screen including windows, objects, full screen, rectangular and freehand regions.
- Magnifier provided to increase accuracy
- Multi-Display support
Activate screen capturing instantly using global hotkeys.
- Assign separate hotkeys to each selection mode
- Use hotkeys anywhere in Windows to take screenshots
Take multiple screenshots then view, copy or save each one individually.
- Quickly view multiple screenshots and take proper action for each one
- Copy to clipboard, save to a file and even drag & drop each screenshot to another app
Automatically save screenshot on the storage device.
- Choose where to store screenshots
- Select the file format (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP) to save screenshots
Take screenshots from your favorite game while playing.
Notification Area Integration
Take screenshots through the notification area icon without interacting with the app directly.