Screentik updated on 26/11/2018 last time.
26 November 2018 - v1.5.1
- Ability to choose the capture engine (DirectX/GDI)
- Fixed glitches in the selector tool.
2 November 2018 - v1.4.1
- Ability to save screenshots as PDF files
- User interface improvements
- Fixed an issue which caused the hotkey for "Repeat last capture" do not preserve.
- Fixed an issue which caused the app do not appear on foreground if an instance was already running.
12 April 2018 - v1.3.1
- Ability to choose which capture buttons appear on the toolbar
- Ability to choose Print Preview as a capture destination
- Ability to set DPI for captured images
- Ability to save images in TIFF format
- New user interface for Settings dialog
- Fixed incorrect selection boundary for maximized windows
- Fixed a bug which caused the app to crash when user moved a freehand selection
24 March 2018 - v1.2.3
- The application now becomes hidden from alt+tab menu when it's minimized to the notification area
- Fixed an issue in selector which prevented user from capturing Action Center and other similar UIs
7 March 2018 - v1.2.2
- Fixed a crash problem on start of the application
26 February 2018 - v1.2.1
- Ability to print screenshots
- Ability to share screenshots (available on Windows 10 version 10.0.17024.0 and later)
- Ability to open containing folder of screenshots from the preview panel
- An option to choose behavior of the X button (minimize/exit)
- Back quote (`) key can now be used in keyboard shortcuts
- Some UI elements are now slightly larger to improve user experience on high-dpi and touch screen devices
- Increased size of the default font to improve user experience on high-dpi and touch screen devices
- Fixed an issue caused the immediate capture button disappear from selection toolbar